I love my nizzyrians by Niceboynizzy


  • PLEASE NICEBOYNIZZY WHO MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE NOW



  • (♥ω♥*) is God that made me what am now and I will never forget my nizzyrians because what ever am today is God and my nizzyrians


  • OK WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NIZZYRIANS


When I say nizzyrians I mean my fanz for real also my friends too



  • SIR WE CAN SEE YOU IN MENY COMEDIES

yes am the founder of real crazykings comedy that is why you see me their because am one of the permanent actors in that comedy industry




  • SIR HOW IS IT POSSIBLY FOR YOU TO BE A MUSICIAN AT THE SAME TIME A COMEDY ACTOR



is not by
my power but is God that made it possible for me like I said my nizzyrians I will never forget them THANKS FOR TODAY




  • PLEASE NIZZYRIANS NICEBOYNIZZY LOVES YOU AND THIS INTERVIEW WILL END THE NEXT TIME THANKS FOR READING

Comments

Popular Posts