Arabanko is my song not Mr p daking blow out on interview with niceboynizzy

Ya this is a small phone call interviews with daking 
They IMO state young talented musician, he speaks cool
Arabanko is my song not Mr p
Pls subscrib to this site for his next interview because
People are also saying that NAGODE is not his song,
Is own by RUDE BOY, so we have to know the real owner


Nice boy: This is niceboynizzyn.blogspot. com
 you are highly welcome Mr daking

Da-king: Thank you

Nice boy:PLEASE MR DAKING CAN YOU TELL YOUR FANS
YOUR REAL NAME

Da-king: My names are ejimonu modestus chisiogadimma
a.k.a Da-king


Nice boy: CAN WE KNOW HOW MANY TRACKS/
VIDEOS YOU HAVE RECORDED

Da-king: Its uncountable, I don't really know

Nice boy: HOW MANY HAVE YOU PUT TO MARKET


Da-king: For now none

Nice boy: HAVE YOU FT ANY POPULAR ARTIST


Da-king: Haahhh, nice question, I think Google will answer better


Nice boy: HAHAHA HAVE YOU FT MR P BEFORE
BECAUSE A VIDEO WITH MORE THAN
4K VIEWS ON YOUTUBE SAY (daking ft Mr p)


Da-king: You said a video with more than 4k views?
 So the answer is there



Nice boy: BUT YOUR FANS OUT THERE IS TRYING TO NO WHO IS
THE REAL OWNER OF THAT SONG (ARABANKO)
PLEASE TELL US MORE ABOUT ARABANKO


Da-king: arabanko is my song, it was produced by think2ice, I did the song and sent it to my friends on WhatsApp before 5 days, someone called me  and said king I heard that your arabanko in pH nice one, another person called and said king I saw the song u sent to me on net as Mr p arabanko, I searched by myself, the song is everywhere as p squares song.
But thank God today, Mr p of p square have said the song is not his own



 Nice boy: WE SEE THAT MUSIC IS TRUELY IN YOU CAN YOU TELL US WHEN YOU STARTED HAVE THEY PASSION FOR MUSIC



Da-king: From the first day I heard music



Nice boy: WHICH ARTISTS ARE YOU LOOKING UPTO BOTH FOREIGNERS


Da-king: Sakordie



Nice boy: SAKORDIE? IT SURPRISE ME, YOU ARE NOT IN ANY FORM A RAPPER OR ARE YOU JOINING THEM VERY SOON




 Da-king: If I do a song with sarkodie,  I am sure the whole world will love it


Nice boy: OKAY. OUR TIME IS ALMOST OFF, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO YOUR FANS/ WHAT NEXT SHOULD THE BE EXPECTING FROM YOU


Da-king: I have to say a Very big thanks to my fans, the love they have for me is the reason why I am da-king, I want then to check on my new track nwamaka and they should expect my latest song titled marry, more are coming after marry, I love you my fans and I promise never to disappoint


Nice boy: OKAY AM NICEBOYNIZZY THANK YOU FOR HAVING YOU IN SHOW


 Da-king: The pleasure is mine




Comments

Popular Posts